Titan Tower, Inc. is a family owned company in Louisburg, NC. We perform structural modifications and other repair-oriented services to telecommunication tower structures. We are dedicated to providing the best solutions to our clients and the best work environment for our employees. We are looking for qualified NORTH CAROLINA applicants for Tower Hand positions while doing steel work. EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED! Titan Tower, Inc. does not do 6-8 week rotations. The crew is usually out 2 weeks max. This varies depending on the job.
- Climbing experience. Certification can be provided
- Knowledge of proper procedures performing steel modifications
- Experience in use of mag drills, common hand tools, and common power tools.
- Experience with knots
- Experience using a cathead
- Work well in a crew environment with strong communication skills.
- Work well independently.
- Physically able to climb and maneuver on steel structures at great height while performing work.
**These are not all-inclusive, but gives the general idea of the needed skills.**
- Valid Driver’s License
- 1 year experience climbing telecommunication towers
- Company shirts
- Free training (includes CPR, tower climbing, OSHA, etc.)
- Safety equipment and tools provided
- Boots provided once a year
- Hotels, food, snacks, and drinks for the crew are provided by the company
- Advancement opportunities
If interested in this opportunity, please fill out an application on our website at www.titantower.net/employment